Wood-Fired BBQ Feast (incl. winemaker tour)
We're celebrating the long summer evenings with a big BBQ feast, featuring a showcase of dishes inspired by the favourites from previous feasts, cooked over wood from our own red wine oak barrels, for that authentic, extra special flavour.
For £16.95 per person, create your ultimate BBQ feast from a delicious selection of fish and meats, plus plentiful sides and summer specials enjoyed either in the sunny courtyard or threshing barn. The menu also includes a selection of tasty alternatives suitable for dietary requirements, plus a child's option of burgers and sausages will be available for £9.95.
This ticket also includes our pre-feast winemaker tour. It's the final one for the summer season and we're hoping it's the best yet - a food and wine pairing masterclass!
Take a brief tour of the winery and discover more about wine flavours, sugar and acidity, before a wine tasting with nibbles or cheeses, and our wines, including: Vintage 2011 or other sparkling, Madeleine 2016, Madeleine 2017, Pinot Noir and Mena Hweg 2013.
- Flank Steaks seared and dressed in roasted garlic and herb garden butter
- Sea Trout with a persian style sumac and lemon crust
- Slow roasted then lightly smoked Mutton shoulder in a kashmiri spiced marinade
All served with:
- Charcoal fire boiled new potatoes
- Fresh flatbreads
- Selection of fresh and warm salads using lettuce leaves & charred summer vegetables picked by our chefs in Pentewan
- Strained yoghurt
- Fresh pickles
(orders taken on the night - £6 per person)
- BBQ peach melba
- Summer berry mess with limoncello and chantilly cream